Powered by Blogger.

KIP: Week 23 Overview and Week 24!

by - 12:48 PM



Happy Sunday! Welcome to another KIP post! I hope everyone had a great week.

So, like I said, I'm attempting to include some Memrise information in these posts to make them a little more information rich. It gives you a better idea of what I'm studying throughout the week.

This week on Memrise I actually went up a level which made me really happy! I became a Memonist, and I was joking with Vincent that I should shoot for Overlord. For those who don't use Memrise, this means I currently have 2.6 million points, and I'm shooting for the position that is 100 MILLION points. Not a small feat!

Whether I get there or not will remain to be seen, but for now here are my stats from this week! Also, I have some new social media I'm trying out and will be linking that later in the week. There I'll speak casually and also post Memrise stats daily, along with short movie reviews for films I watch. I'm not sure if you guys are a big movie crowd, but I might do an experimental movie post and see how it does here!





Here are the Kanji I learned last week!











My Thoughts:


What you all may not know is that I sort through the entire folder of N3 Kanji looking for ones I may have possibly seen before and try and learn those first. These Kanji were a result of that search, and I didn't have much trouble with these besides 伝. 

Not because it was difficult but because I honestly had trouble remembering it for some strange reason. By Wednesday I had it down pat though. I'm repeating myself a lot week to week but once again these Kanji are correlating really nicely with the content I'm reviewing on Memrise so double bonus!

Here are my Kanji for this week!











And here are my scans for the week!





See you all next week!

You May Also Like

0 comments