Powered by Blogger.

KIP: Week 22 Overview and Week 23!

by - July 10, 2017



This weekend was super busy, so this post is a bit late. Not only that, but I scanned my journal 5 times before I got working PDFs. I have no idea what's up with my system but it was a real hassle trying to get today's scans!

 I usually post on Sundays so I'll try to do my very best to have the post written a bit in advance so that it can be up on time.

Lateness aside, I wanted to mention something I've been feeling for the last 3 weeks. 


While effective, KIP has become more of a chore to me than something I like doing. I realize learning isn't always going to be fun, especially when diving into new content, so I'm trying my best to think of ways to reimagine the program so that it's fun for me again. 

Adding the Kanji Journal was a step in the right direction, but the app is starting to feel monotonous. In conjunction with Memrise I learn A LOT in the week, and as you'll see from my Kanji Study app results for the week some days I didn't even get to 100 percent for the day. That upsets me because I love having clean 100's across the board.

Currently, I'm trying to envision ways to reimagine this challenge, so if you have any input I'd love to hear it! Sorry for the rant :)



Last week I learned the following Kanji:












My Thoughts:


The kanji I know or have seen before are getting harder and harder to find, but a lot of these coincide with my Memrise courses similarly to how last week was. Nothing too hard this week but I noticed after the fact that I wrote įžŽ wrong in my journal. 

The stroke order isn't correct (wonder if you could tell before I said that!) I'm glad I learned all of these Kanji because they are starting to pop up in some readings I'm doing on the side. More on that in another post!

Here are my Kanji for this week:

7/9 - 7/15












 Here are my scans from last week as well as the week before that. Like I said in the beginning I was having a scan problem, not sure what the cause of it was!





Thanks for always having patience with me~ <3 See you next week!

You May Also Like

0 comments