Powered by Blogger.

Kanji Intensive Program Week 21 Overview and Week 22

by - July 02, 2017



This post is going to be brief because, if I'm honest, vacation totally took over and I didn't have time to do my Kanji Journal. I'll be uploading this weeks scans with next weeks post! 

Also, I may start including Memrise points and streaks in my KIP posts! I'm trying it out this week and seeing if I like it.

Kanji Study still going strong!


My Leaderboard for the week!

Overall score


Here are the Kanji I learned last week!












My Thoughts:


This group was a really solid group for me because most of these Kanji come up in my Memrise courses, so I not only got exposure from using Kanji Study but also from Memrise as well. None of these jumped out as too difficult for me, so a really good week this week!


Here are my Kanji for this week:

7/2 - 7/8












As I said above, the Kanji Journal will be posted next week! Sorry for the delay!!!! Have a great week and expect to see a few posts! 

You May Also Like

0 comments