Powered by Blogger.

Kanji Intensive Program Week 20 Overview and Week 21

by - June 25, 2017



Good evening everyone! I’m coming at you with this post from sunny North Carolina. I’ll be down here for a few days visiting a family friend!

Let’s get right into the Kanji post!





I have a 64 day streak on Kanji Study that I’m super proud of! I try my best to not leave it to the end of the day because I have a tendency to head to bed and forget to do my daily Kanji.


Here are the Kanji I learned last week!













My Thoughts:

So radicals are starting to come bite me because I’m mixing up when I should be using 木 , 月 and 言 for certain complex Kanji. I’m sure as time goes on it will be natural to me, but so far my only mistake with both these kanji this week and the kanji from the previous weeks are starting them. Also, coincidentally, the kanji 原 popped up in my Memrise course, so it really helped solidify it in my mind!


Here are my Kanji for this week:

6/25 - 7/1













Here are my scanned Kanji journal pages. I noticed I made the print outs way too big so I scaled them back so I could condense them into fewer pages and ultimately look neater.




Thanks for reading! I’ll see you next week~

You May Also Like

0 comments