Powered by Blogger.

Kanji Intensive Program Week 19 Overview and Week 20!

by - 9:49 AM



Happy Fathers day to any fathers reading my blog! I hope you all have a great day!



Here are the Kanji I learned last week!










My Thoughts

So these are all entirely new Kanji to me. I knew 機 was going to challenge me simply because the amount of strokes, but the rest of the Kanji I absorbed pretty quickly. Making my kanji journal and writing them out before I attempt writing anything on my app is the most effective way to learn. Not only do I get to see all the readings but I get to copy them down and start doing word association with the Kanji. All in all, a fairly good week with these kanji!

Here are my Kanji for this week!











 Here are my scanned journal pages from last week!




See you next week!!

You May Also Like

0 comments