Powered by Blogger.

Kanji Intensive Program Week 18 Overview and Week 19!

by - 9:56 AM



Good afternoon everyone! Welcome back to KIP~ I'm finally back in the groove of getting my scans uploaded and cracking down on studying Kanji. In addition to that, I've decided to start using Memrise every day. I will probably make a short post on that and what courses I'm doing!


Here are the Kanji I learned last week!









My Thoughts:

I have to say, I messed up 義 basically until Friday. Whenever I wrote it I would always mess up just one line and then I'd have to do it all over again. But after struggling with it all week, I finally got it down. I knew from the beginning this one would be hard for me, but I've finally got it! 

The kanji for this week are some that I really haven't seen before, so I'm starting to wander into that territory. I'm nervous but excited because it means I'm making progress!

Here are my Kanji for this week!











Here are the scanned pages of my journal from last week~!




See you next week!!

You May Also Like

0 comments