Powered by Blogger.

Kanji Intensive Program Week 14 Overview and Week 15

by - May 14, 2017



Happy Mothers Day everyone!

I'll just jump into the post, but before I do I want to say good luck to everyone taking finals next week! I believe in you!!!


Last week I learned the following Kanji:











My Thoughts:


I was really on top of my Kanji journal this week and I'm proud to show it off! As for Kanji Study, I wasn't having much fun this week simply because I was studying for other exams and it felt like a ton of work. I got through it though! As for my journal, I really found that I enjoy doing it a lot more than the Kanji Sheets, even though it's more work :)

My Kanji Journal

The scans turned out a little wonky! Hope these are okay.




Here are my Kanji for this week!

5/14 - 5/21











Once again I'll be attempting the journal approach!!! See you next week!

You May Also Like

0 comments