Powered by Blogger.

Kanji Intensive Program Week 13 Overview and Week 14!

by - 5:16 PM



Good afternoon! I am happy to report a very successful week! I've had a really full day today so this post is coming at you at night time, but hopefully this week a vlog of everything I did will be coming out so stay tuned for that!


Last week I learned the following Kanji!












My Thoughts:


These came so easy to me, it was ridiculous. Finishing up N4 I kind of felt overwhelmed a bit but now starting with only 10 Kanji to my name in the N3 section I felt way less stressed and learning these were super easy. 

However, reviewing one session via Kanji writing practice only takes up about 15 percent of my practice for the day, so instead of doing that over and over I spend a lot of time studying usage and example words, and I felt that was wayyyy better! Spamming the writing practice doesn't help much. lol

Like I said last week, my printer is out of black ink and when I tried to print my sheets they came out super weird and light, so I decided to run with the Kanji journal idea I talked about a few weeks ago! It came out a little something like this ~ Hope you like these scans!!!

My Kanji Journal



Here are my Kanji for this week!

5/7 - 5/14












I think for this week I might try the journal approach and see how it goes! (Instead of the Kanji Sheets)

Have a great week!!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Good luck!
    Watch out for 答 and 笑 too, by the way. (in 笑顔)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice haha, I'm glad you caught that! I just got comments working so I can finally reply. Thanks for reading!

      Delete