Powered by Blogger.

Kanji Intensive Program Week 9 Overview and Week 10

by - 11:25 AM


Happy Sunday! Wow, week 10! I've learned so many kanji for these last 10 weeks, I'm really proud of myself. Recently, I spoke to a friend who is currently attending Waseda and he told me their Japanese placement test is pretty Kanji dense. This really worried me, so I decided that from now on I'm going to double my Kanji to 20 new Kanji per week.

I did my Kanji Study properly this week as well, no mishaps here! I hope I can stay on this trend and have a totally full scoreboard for next week.



Here are the Kanji I learned last week:












My Thoughts:


This week went smoothly, I was really on top of my Kanji sheets and wasn't rushing on Friday evening to finish the last bits of the second page (that's never happened before whaaaaattt....). Overall, a really smooth week and I'm really confident going into the 20 Kanji a week change! Also, just like I promised: my Kanji sheets have been scanned!


Here are my Kanji sheets from last week!







Here are my Kanji for this week!





















Here are my Kanji sheets for this week!





Enjoy your week everyone!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments