Powered by Blogger.

Kanji Intensive Program (KIP) Week 8 Overview and Week 9

by - 4:45 PM



Happy Sunday! Once again, I am caught posting late😂 

To be fair though, it's because I'm making a photo collection-esque post that will be up soon!

Welcome back to KIP~ I've had a great week this week and might be introducing another project on top of this one in the coming weeks, but it's still kind of in beta mode so I'll let you know more about it later!

Once again, I did KanjiStudy very faithfully and didn't miss a single day. The notifications didn't even have to go off -- I managed to do 10 minutes of study before 9 PM everyday!



Here are the Kanji I learned last week:













My Thoughts:

The only Kanji that I felt myself be apprehensive at whilst doing writing practice was 映. For some reason I kept forgetting it, but it just takes a little more effort on my part. At this point I've learned about 80 Kanji, which I find really really exciting. 

Here are my Kanji Sheets from last week!


I'm considering scanning my Kanji Sheets from now on...

Here are my Kanji for this week!












Here is my KanjiSheet for this week!


See you next week!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. wughh 頑張って このvlogすごいね~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ありがとうございます〜コメントセクションの調子が悪くて返信がおそくなってしまい、大変申し訳ございませんでした。

      Delete