Powered by Blogger.

Kanji Intensive Program (KIP) Week 7 Overview and Week 8

by - 5:17 PM



Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you had a good week~

This week I did my KanjiStudy app everyday, which I'm very proud of! It took some active reminders on the app's part though (I turned notifications on so if I haven't done the app by 9 PM I get a pop-up on my phone).


Here are the Kanji I learned last week!












My Thoughts

This week I learned 11 Kanji to make up for forgetting 着 last week! This week I got back on my flow of doing my Kanji sheets, and I felt like doing them really helped me retain the Kanji and feel comfortable about stroke order. Overall, a great week!

Here are my KanjiSheets from last week!



Here are my Kanji for this week!

3/26 - 4/1










Here is my KanjiSheet for this week!


Hopefully this week another post will be going up around Friday containing my End of March Photo Collection~! Stay tuned!!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments