Powered by Blogger.

Kanji Intensive Program (KIP) Week 6 Overview and Week 7!

by - 7:38 PM



Happy Sunday everyone! This week had a few slip ups, and ultimately I discovered the repercussions of not using a KanjiSheet to learn. For spring break I used KanjiStudy exclusively, and so I'll write more below about how that went. 



I ended up missing Sunday, thinking I did it already, but then I missed another day simply because I fell asleep for such a long period of time. I fell off the wagon this week, grrr. I realized that my KanjiSheets really helped me stay on track because doing them reminded me to do my KanjiStudy. I think, for a vacation week, I did really well.

Here are the Kanji I learned last week:












My Thoughts:

Since I didn't physically write the Kanji using KanjiSheets, I ended up not feeling too confident about writing. Also, I realized just as I was writing this post that I replaced the last Kanji with 集! So I ended up learning that one instead! I'll add the last Kanji to my new week so I get to learn it.

Here are my Kanji for this week:

3/19 - 3/25








And here are my Kanji sheets for the week!

Have a great week!

You May Also Like

0 comments