Powered by Blogger.

End of March Photo Collection

by - March 29, 2017

March is over! My final semester of Sophomore year is halfway over and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'm both happy and nervous, because my decision date for Waseda is slowly getting closer and closer! 

This month, I did a lot of painting for some reason, haha.



Marina and I are about to stuff our faces with sushi...


I cut my own bangs and decided to take the leap into this new style. I'm so glad I did because now I'm obsessed with how they look, and I feel like this will totally become my trademark.




I got some amazing sushi with my boyfriend and my friend Marina. The best way to spend a Friday night.



Body positivity painting workshop with Haruka!


My dear friend Marina~





I painted this!


My friend Charis celebrated her 21st birthday with an amazing painting party! I had so much fun.


I'm ready for March to be over and for April to begin (April fools~~ mwhaha). I hope the weather will get a lot warmer too, because I'm freezing!


Happy April everyone!

You May Also Like

0 comments