Powered by Blogger.

Kanji Intensive Program (KIP) Week 3 Overview and Week 4!

by - February 26, 2017



I'm happy to announce this is my first official post written entirely on Blogger! I've migrated everything over officially and this blog has had an amazing start~

This week I mostly (ignore Saturday...) accomplished my goal of logging in 100 percent everyday. I'm planning on doing a KanjiStudy app review separate from this so that you can see the perks of purchasing the full app expierence. That will probably be out sometime this week so please look forward to it!


These are the 10 Kanji I learned last week:












These kanji were a fair challenge! I had trouble writing 地 (and even after a week of practice my 地 still doesn't look so hot) and the first stroke of 動 messed me up for a few days. I was surprised to see the stroke goes down from the top, not up from the bottom! I noticed I gave myself a few 'easy' ones that didn't have a complex stroke order, so I'll be more aware of that for this week.



Here are my completed Kanji Sheets (If you zoom in on my 地 you'll see what a tragedy that is). 


Here are my Kanji for this week!

2/26 - 3/4

As always, I am using a combination of the Kanji Study app for Android to review and the site KanjiSheets to make my print outs!











Here's my print-out for this week:

Thanks for reading!


You May Also Like

0 comments