Powered by Blogger.

Kanji Intensive Program (KIP) Week 2 Overview and Week 3

by - 9:13 AM



Welcome back to the second week of the KIP! This week I tried really hard to stay on top of the whole KanjiStudy 10 minutes a day review criteria, and though I didn't reach 100% percent everyday, I logged on every day this week! It's a good start.



These are the 10 kanji I learned last week:










I had a great time this week and actually finished my review sheets way too early! That's how eager I was to learn! I think in the future I'll try to scan and upload my kanji sheets, but for now I'm too embarrassed. As I get better maybe I'll become confident enough to share my writing practice.
For now, I will add a photo of my two completed sheets. Since I finished the two sheets so early on I was pondering whether or not I should incorporate a third sheet into my routine, but instead I think I'm just going to try to hone in more on the KanjiStudy app.

Here are my Kanji for next week!

2/19 - 2/25

As always, I am using a combination of the Kanji Study app for Android to review and the site KanjiSheets to make my print outs!









Here's my print out for this week:

Thanks for reading~!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments