Powered by Blogger.

Kanji Intensive Program (KIP) Week 1 Overview & Week 2

by - 8:21 AM



Last week, I started a personal challenge to learn more Kanji. In case you missed that post you can read it here!

Here are the 10 Kanji I learned this week〜











My Thoughts

All of these were relatively simple, and are on the JLPT N4 kanji list. I decided to learn some vocabulary that incorporated each Kanji, which helped me absorb them! I realize that it only gets harder from here, but I had a really positive week and at this point I feel confident writing all of these out by memory. If I had to make one change to my learning style, I would review a lot more using the Kanji Study app. I admit I wasn't as diligent with my daily reviews as I should have been.
Here are my new kanji for next week!

2/12-2/18

As always, I am using a combination of the Kanji Study app for Android to review and the site KanjiSheets to make my print outs!










Here's my print-out for this week.
Thanks for reading!

You May Also Like

0 comments