Powered by Blogger.

Change Coming Soon...

by - 6:56 PM

Next month, everything is going to change. My application for Waseda is due on February first, earlier than expected, and my heart is fluttering just thinking about what's to come.

Only a few select students get into this school every year, and I'm really praying that I'm one of them! If I am, you'll be the first to know. If I'm not, the same applies ~!

Sitting in class today, I thought about how I would react if I got an acceptance email, and my eyes started to tear up. I hope with all my heart this dream of mine comes true! Pray for me!!!

So far, I've had a great start to the semester. I'm taking a particular Education class that keeps me on the edge of my seat. The instructor is so passionate and funny, I truly love being there. I've found myself writing down inspirational things he says, but my words can't capture the gravity of how they affect me. I repeated them to my boyfriend after writing them on a flashcard, but I couldn't quite articulate the power of his statements.

I'll try to update more frequently on the blog and add more photos-- I want to start documenting this semester more!

Also, I've made an amazing new friend: my suitemate from Osaka; Haruka!



You May Also Like

0 comments